Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sumo Wrestling in Osaka

So I%26#39;ll be in Osaka this coming weekend (March 28-31) and I%26#39;d really like to attend the sumo wrestling tournament going on at the time. I don%26#39;t want to spend a fortune or get the tickets that you need to reserve. However on the website, it says that the general admission tickets will go on sale the morning of the tournament but it%26#39;s limited to one per person.





I won%26#39;t be arriving in Osaka until noon and will be busy checking into my hotel, etc. so by the time I make it to the ticket vendor, I%26#39;m assuming all the tickets will be sold out. I was going to get my Japanese friend to buy them for me but she is also going to be joining me for the tournament. Is there anyway that I can find some kind of agency that will buy a ticket for me since it%26#39;s limited to one per person. Any advice on how to handle this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment