Friday, April 2, 2010

Sydney-Honshu-Hokkaido

** Sorry for those who caught this message on the Hokkaido forum also, I wasn%26#39;t sure which one to post it on!**





Hi there





My husband and I are planning two weeks in Japan%26#39;s autumn. Nature is our main interest so we thought we%26#39;d split the time between Hokkaido and Honshu. I%26#39;m told the best time to catch Autumn in Hokkaido will be early October, so we are thinking of booking around 25/Sep - 12/ Oct, it would be better to catch Autumn later in Honshu but we can%26#39;t have it both ways!





From Sydney, we can only fly in and out of Tokyo or Osaka. We%26#39;ll need to catch domestic flights to and from Hokkaido.





1) Any suggestions for the best flight path into Hokkaido and then returning to Honshu and then back to Sydney?



2) We are thinking 1 week Hokkaido and 1 week Honshu. Does that sound reasonable? With that in mind, any itinerary suggestions? We love nature and culture and would prioritise that over the big city experience. We only have a ';must-see'; stop in Honshu in Hamamatsu.





I%26#39;m sorry if that sounds vague but I am desperate for a starting point! I%26#39;d really appreciate any help.





Thanks



Jax5

No comments:

Post a Comment