Monday, December 12, 2011

Best way to get to Usaroe/Kakazu from Naha City?

I will be visiting Okinawa next week and would like to know what is the best way to get from Naha City to Usaroe to see the area around Kakazu Ridge?



Best way to get to Usaroe/Kakazu from Naha City?


when you say best way, you mean by public transportation?



Best way to get to Usaroe/Kakazu from Naha City?


Yes.



I will be staying in Naha City.



Thanks.




Hi.



I think what you are looking for is in Kakazu Park.



15min on foot from Kakazu Bus stop.



Bus Number: 88,90, 98, 288, 290, 298



It is depends on where you are stying in Naha but Urasoe is quite close to main street of Naha.



Rent a car is quite useful in Okinawa and taxi is cheaper than Tokyo!



Check this website



okinawa-information.com/transport/taxi_airpo…




Thank you. I don%26#39;t have an international drivers license so I will have to take a cab or the bus.



Bus is fine.




International Driver Permit costs ~10USD, 2 pictures, and 5 minutes of your time at your local AAA. AAA membership not required.




Thanks, but I%26#39;m already in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment