Monday, December 12, 2011

Gift for my guide?

I%26#39;ll be in Tokyo in a couple of weeks from now and have booked a free guide to show me around for a day. I live in San Francisco and thought it would be nice to bring the guide a few Ghiradelli chocolate bars. However, since the customs are completely different from the US culture I just want to make sure that it is the right thing to do.



Or would you suggest I bring her something else than chocolate?





thanks!



Gift for my guide?


I think the chocolate bars are an excellent idea.



Gift for my guide?


I love the Ghiradelli chocolate. anyway, I%26#39;m sure most Japanese are happy if they get something present from guest(you).no worries, you can make the guide smile!




Gifts should be handed over with both hands. I%26#39;ve read that giving four objects should be avoided. It%26#39;s an unlucky number in Japan.


  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment