Monday, December 12, 2011

Kabuki-za - making a reservation

Hello!





I will be in Tokyo in early April %26amp; was hoping to see a kabuki performance at the kabuki-za theatre one evening.





I see that it is possible to reserve tickets online - at http://www1.ticket-web-shochiku.com/p/ - has anyone from outside of Japan used this website, who can give me any guidance? With the help of an online translator I found my way to the registration page but don%26#39;t know how to type my name in!





Otherwise, are there generally available tickets at the box office the day before the show? I would be hoping for a 4200yen ticket. Alternatively would it be better to find someone (hotel reception? tourist info office?) to ring them once I arrive in Japan later this month?





Thanks in advance - sorry it%26#39;s a bit long-winded! Really appreciate any help.



Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment