Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Itinerary review - Time allocation

Hi, I%26#39;ve read around the TA forums, Japan Guide and my Lonely Planet guide when planning my schedule.



But afterall, these are places I%26#39;ve never been to before, so I%26#39;d just like to check if I%26#39;ve allocated too much / too less time.



We are 20~30 years old females, so we enjoy a balance of sightseeing and shopping.





(These time are purely to be spent at the sites; meal times %26amp; transportation times etc are excluded)





Kyoto



Nishiki Market: 2 hours



Tenryuu-ji %26amp; the bamboo groves: 3 hours



Fushimi Inari Taisha: 1.5 hours



Kyoto Imperial Palace: 1.5 hours



Kiyomizu-dera %26amp; the streets: 2.5 hours





Himeji



Himeji-jo: 2.5 hours (With this amount of time, am I able to go to the Koko-en next door?)





Kobe



Rokkosan Pasture: 2.5 hours



Harborland: 2 hours





Osaka



Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum: 2 hours



Dotonbori: 2.5 hours





Nara



Todai-ji %26amp; Nara Park: 2.5 hours





Tokyo



Shinjuku %26amp; Shibuya: 1 day



Harajuku, Omotesando %26amp; Aoyama: 1 day



Ueno Ameyoko: 3 hours



Akihabara: 3 hours



Tsukiji: 4 hours (I guess we might need to queue for quite some time for the breakfast)



Senso-ji %26amp; Nakamise: 2.5 hours



FujiTV Building: 1 hour



Decks %26amp; Palette Town: 4 hours





Do give me some comments if you feel that I ought to reduce or increase the time at certain places.



Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment