Sunday, March 28, 2010

Japan - Electric Socket

Hi,



I think I know this one, but want to be sure - are the electric sockets (and voltage, frequency) in Japan any different from the same in the USA?



My laptop, camera and camcorder were purchased in the US and I have the chargers from there. I want to be sure they will work as-is in Japan too.



Or will I need any converter / plugs? Appreciate your help on this!



Regards,



- JK





Japan - Electric Socket


2 flat pins. If you have a 3 prong plug, you need an adapter.



Japan - Electric Socket


Hey thanks for the prompt reply! But will the appliance work %26#39;as is%26#39; in Japan, or will it need a converter - I mean the voltage frequency etc..is there anything I have to be careful about?



- jk




http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2225.html

No comments:

Post a Comment