Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where is the best place to change Yen back to Aus$ in Japan

If I have a lot of Yen left at the end of my trip where is the best place to convert it back to Aus$.





Obviously I would like the best rate so would I do it at a bank (Shinjuku area), Narita Airport, American Express Office or would I get a better rate back in Aus?





Rates are so low I need to save every $ I can.





Thanks





Pam



Where is the best place to change Yen back to Aus$ in Japan


Firstly check what it will cost to do back here in Aus, then you can compare costs in Japan. I exchanged back here, and feel that it was a rip off, but too late.



Where is the best place to change Yen back to Aus$ in Japan


Hi,





In my experience the rates have generally been a lot better back in Aus. The same thing with the other way - l have found the rates much better here than in Japan for AUD %26gt; YEN.





Cheers




We would convert back in Oz..hold onto it and monitor the rates from homeand release when rates are better. We keep our left over yen for future trips. Last year got ripped off by Traveltex and lost A$1000 before we even left the country however have made my money back by holding onto the leftover yen....I%26#39;m rich:-)) :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment