Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kansai Thru Pass for Osaka, Kyoto and Nara

So I%26#39;m opting for the Kansai pass because the airport limousine alone will cost 2700 yen (RT) and the cost of the pass is 5000 yen for a 3 day pass.





I%26#39;m assuming I%26#39;ll spend more than 2300 yen traveling from Kansai International -%26gt; Osaka -%26gt; Kyoto -%26gt; Arashiyama -%26gt; Nara -%26gt; Osaka -%26gt; Kansai International and all the touristy spots in each area.





All this traveling will take place over the span of 3 days.





So...just to be sure, does this seem about right?



Kansai Thru Pass for Osaka, Kyoto and Nara


The JR West pass is worth its price if you plan to go to the places you mentioned. I used the pass the last time I was in Osaka and for sure I spent more than the value of the pass going to Himeji, Kobe, Nara , Kyoto and from Kansai International. But for other touristy spots in the Osaka area I suggest you also check your options using the Osaka Unlimited Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment