Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kurokawa Onsen

Hi





I%26#39;m interested in going to Okunoyu (Ryokan) in Kurokawa Onsen. I have seen some forumers discussing about this hidden place. I have a rough idea of how to go there.





Mt Aso Sta %26gt; Kyushu Sanko Bus %26gt; Kurokawa Onsen stop





But from the map, it shows that Okunoyu is still a distance away from Kurokawa Onsen stop.





Has anyone been to Okunoyu by bus? Please share with me how did you reach there?





Thank you



Kurokawa Onsen


No bus to get there but walk or taxi. it is only about a half km.



1. Head east toward the river(not on HW442) 0.1 km



2. Turn left %26amp; go over(north) the bridge 45 m



3. Turn right. Pass Ryokan Nishimura and Hana Domari 0.3 km



Destination will be on the right www.jalan.net/uw/uwp0400/uww0401init.do鈥?/a>



Kurokawa Onsen


Thank you very much





I guess I have to walk in....I wonder does they have pick up service at the bus stop. If not, I have to drag my luggage and walk half km.





Another choice of mine is Shinmeikan (鏂版槑棣? but it seems further than Okunoyu...


  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment