Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kyoto Transport - what pass I should use?

Dear expert,



I am planning to arrive Kyoto in early April.



For day 1, I will arrive in the late evening and taking the Hakura train to Kyoto.



(I will use JR West 1 day pass)





Place where I can staying:



Day 1 and Day 2 night: Toyoko Inn Kyoto Gojo-Karasuma (I don%26#39;t know whether that%26#39;s close to the station)



Day 3 night: APA Hotel kyotoeki-horikawa



(5 min walk from Kyoto station)





As for Day 2 I will walk around and do the main sight seeing place, like Kyoto Kiyomizu-dera.





And I will try to take this train on Day 3



http://www.sagano-kanko.co.jp





And I will move to Umeda on Day 4.





I am very confused about the transportation and day pass.



Do you think I will be okay with the 500 yen bus day pass? Or I should go for the 1200 yen train+bus pass?





Can anyone shed some light on that?





Many thanks!!!



Kyoto Transport - what pass I should use?


For the Toyoko Inn, it is near Gojo Station:





www.toyoko-inn.com/e_hotel/00040/map.html





210 yen (JR west pass not covered), Kyoto Subway (2minute ride), or walk 15 minutes from Kyoto Station.


  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment