Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tokyo Pearl

Does anyone know anything about Tokyo Pearl Co.? I saw it advertised in a travel guide and would like to know if anyone has purchased pearls from this establishment.



Tokyo Pearl


I%26#39;ve walked by their shop in the Ginza multiple times because it%26#39;s near an izakaya my friend likes to go to, but I%26#39;m a guy and that sort of thing doesn%26#39;t interest me much but I recall looking in the window. Their big competitors are Mikimoto and Tiffany in the Ginza. I read their website and it looks like they are vertically integrated like Mikimoto and they also OEM to retailers. I think it might be interesting for you to take a look if you like jewelry.



It%26#39;s here: http://tinyurl.com/d372mv on google maps street view, off the main street a few blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment