Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Takayama Spring Festival 15 April - How busy will it be?

How busy will Takayama be the week before its famous festival?





We will be there on 11th %26amp; 12th April. Hotel is booked but how crowded will the area be?



Takayama Spring Festival 15 April - How busy will it be?




I have been to the Spring Festival but never the week before. When I went, though, the town cleared out amazingly fast. The day after it was all completed, there was no sign (that I could tell) that the festival had taken place. The floats go back to their barns that night. The street vendors clear out. It%26#39;s fast.



I can%26#39;t imagine the upcoming festival having much effect. It isn%26#39;t school holidays or holiday season.



Takayama Spring Festival 15 April - How busy will it be?


Thanks Spendthrift.





I am hoping we will not be overwhelmed with people getting ready for the festival.





So they have it mid week then, when most people are working?




I am still looking for some feedback from anyone that has been in Takayama the week before the festival please.

No comments:

Post a Comment